8-hours full day tour Giza pyramids sphinx camel ride sakkara memphis
unforgettable experience to explore one of the seven wounder of ancient world
Giza pyramids sakkara memphis with private tour guide and private car
Giza Pyramids Sakkara & Memphis are the main landmarks all over Egypt. this is where one of the old seven wonders of the world. Our guided tour help you to get back to the time of Pharaohs and our expert tour guided will be more than happy to share with you the History of ancient Egypt & keep you away from the street vendors. Not only that but taking you to the secrets spots for the best photos that you can get.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- hotel pick up and drop off
- tour guide
- Bottled water
- 15 minute camel ride
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
day tour to The complex of Giza pyramids , One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome. At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx which face of king Chephren and body of lion represnt the strenght .
the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren and the wishing well
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
What Remains Of The Old Kingdom Capital City Of Memphis Is On Display As An Open Air Museum, The Highlight Of Which Is Undoubtedly The 10 Meter Long Colossus Of Ramesses II.
At Saqqara, See The First Pyramid In History – The Step Pyramid Of Pharaoh Djoserand Its Surprisingly Mortuary Temple.
– In Totality, Over Two Hundred Spells Written In Awe-Inspiring Hieroglyphs.
Explore Old Kingdom Tombs Of The Nobles Where You Will Be Amazed By The Colors And Art Also At Saqqara. optional stop for lunch
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.