8 hours private tour of the French Riviera
Discover the French Riviera in an 8 hours private tour.
Your driver-guide will welcome you with a luxury top range 8 seater A/C van.
Since it's a private tour, organize the itinerary as per your wishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
The French Riviera is a myth, but everyone is different, so will be your excursion !
we are giving you the opportunity to customize an itinerary as per your wishes, in order to create the ideal day trip for you.
Whatever is you are looking, you will find with me a way to really enjoy the Riviera, you deserve someone passionate by the area, showing you the highlights, the back roads and the secret places.
See you soon !
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your residential place on the French Riviera, hotel, cruise ship, etc...Airports
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Port de Cannes, Jetée Albert Edouard, Prom. de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Avenue de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Villefranche Sur Mer, Alpes Marítimos, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, Quai l'Hirondelle, 98000 Monaco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel if you want to enter the Casino in Monte-Carlo
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.