8 hours Two Catles Private Tour by car: Hluboká and Red Lhota
From April 1st till 30th we provide this tour only on Saturdays and Sundays. From 1st of May till 30th of September we provide this tour daily except MONDAYS. From October 1st till 31st we provide this tour only at the weekends.
Minimum people for booking is two persons. Maximum is 6 clients.
This tour is provided by a private car or minivan. It takes 8 hours. I and professional driver will pick you up in a hotel you are staying in at 8 am (at 8:30am or at 9:00am). Red Lhota Chateau is the summer house rebuilt from the Gothic fort in the 16th century. It was a place of amusement, celebrations and leisure. At the beginning of the 17th century it obtained a new red brick roof and the original name of Nová Lhota (New Village) changed to Červená Lhota (Red Village), and later the same colour was acquired by the facade.
Hluboká nad Vltavou Chateau, Neo-Gothic jewel of South Bohemia, ideal destination for history buffs and romantics.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees are not included in the price (Hluboká Castle 7 EUR, Cervena Lhota Castle 8 EUR)
- Lunch is not included in the price (available to buy)
- Entry/Admission - Zamek Cervena Lhota
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hluboká Castle, Státní zámek Hluboká, 373 41 Hluboká nad Vltavou, Czechia
Our first visit will be Hluboká nad Vltavou Castle. The castle owes its current appearance to the Schwarzenberg family and is often described as the most beautiful Czech castle.
A piece of Windsor England in the middle of South Bohemia.That’s how one could sum up the magical Hluboká Castle, which got its present appearance in the 19th century after a Neo-Gothic reconstruction. Hluboká Castle was originally founded as a guardian castle in the middle of the 13th century by Bohemian kings. Within the context of the Romantic modification of the noble residence, the Schwarzenbergs founded an expansive landscaped park in the mid 19th century.
The castle with its 140 rooms and 11 towers offers several tour variants. During the tour of the castle, one can peek inside private rooms and lavish ceremonial halls with carved paneling, coffered ceilings, elegant furnishings, crystal chandeliers and rich collections of paintings, silver, porcelain and tapestries.
Entrance fee is not included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zamek Cervena Lhota, Cervena lhota 1 Kardasova Recice, 378 21 Czech Republic
Červená Lhota stands at the middle of a lake on a rocky island. Its picturesque Renaissance building is a destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its name Červená Lhota meaning "red lhota" can be explained by the colour of the château's bright-red roof tiles. There is also a park, where the Chapel of the Holy Trinity is located.
The four-winged two-storey château, with a small courtyard in the center, occupies the whole rock and juts into the fishpond. A stone bridge, built in 1622, links the château with the banks of the pond, replacing the original drawbridge. The interiors have an extensive collection of historic furniture, tiled stoves, pictures, porcelain and other items. The southern edge of the fishpond is covered in thick forest, which forms a backdrop to the château. A marked circular path trenches around the fishpond. Rowing across the fishpond is a pleasant diversion on a hot summer day, and boats can be hired near the château.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Prague Marriott Hotel, V Celnici 8, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the clients from the hotel or an airbnb accommodation.We just need to know an exact name and the address of the place.Thanks!Airports
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.