8h private tour in Sintra and Cascais. Up to 3 Pax in Luxury Sedan
Private and unforgettable tour by luxury car
The predicted and defined times to visit the attractions can be adapted by the client.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket to the Pena Palace
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour inside monuments and buildings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sintra Municipality, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Visit the romantic village of Sintra, visit the mystical gardens of Quinta da Regaleira, the park and the beautiful Monserrate Palace, taste traditional sweets and Portuguese cuisine.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Discover the Pena Palace, the ultimate exponent of 19th century architectural romanticism.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The westernmost point in continental Europe. "Where the land ends and the sea begins"
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
A place feared by navigators, the strong breaking of the waves continues to erode the rock, creating an arc through which the undulation enters and exits, which continues to widen the cavity of what was once thought to have been a cave.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
To not lose.
Once the summer retreat of Portuguese nobility, this elegant city and popular tourist spot has an atmosphere of fantastic glamor
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Baby or infant seats available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Company with the Safe and Clean seal, issued by Turismo de Portugal, for which it is mandatory to carry out standards and measures defined by the Portuguese General Health Directorate due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus). RNAAT 42/2020 Drive You To - Lisbon and Beyond
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.