9-Day Private Heart of Myanmar Tour
• 9 Day Private Heart of Myanmar tour of Yangon, Bagan, Kalaw, Pindaya, Inle Lake by a modern air-conditioned vehicle for the whole trip
• Explore Yangon’s architectural heritage, hear about Yangon’s colonial history and enjoy sunset and unforgettable experience an evening visit to Shwedagon Pagoda which is one of the world's most spectacular monuments
• Marvel at spectacular Bagan and hundreds of temples sprinkled across the landscape and enjoy wonderful sunset around the temples
• Explore Pindaya’s limestone cave with its maze of chambers displaying more than 8,000 Buddha statues
• Enjoy a boat trip and discover the Intha people life style and meet the incredible leg rowers of Myanmar using unique technique to capture fish on Inle Lake
• Visit Indein Pagoda complex which is the very impressive hundreds of ancient pagodas
• Professional Local English-speaking guide in sightseeing days.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 8 nights of hotel accommodation (Superior rooms, 3* or similar)
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles for the whole trip
- Transfer in-out of Airports
- Private Inle Lake boat trip
- Professional Local English-speaking guide in sightseeing days
- 1 bottle drinking water and refreshing towel for each day
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- International flights and airport taxes
- Food and drink, unless specified although eating arrangements will be made by your tour guide
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Gratuites (optional)
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Day 1: YANGON ARRIVAL - Our driver and professional guide will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel. Enjoy sunset at one of the world's most spectacular monuments, the Shwedagon Pagoda.
Day 2: YANGON FULL-DAY TOUR - A full day tour to discover the colorful capital of Myanmar with a close looks at the local life of this historical city. Visit Sule pagoda in the middle of the city, walk around to see the Mahabandoola Park, the colonial courthouse and the city hall. From there walking tour around the colonial area with the historical buildings will start, breaking at a local teashop to enjoy Burmese food and tea and the typical atmosphere. Continue along the famous Strand Road and visit the bustling Yangon harbor. Learn about the parks, religious temples and unique buildings as you travel through this diverse urban landscape. Heading to Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image. Complete the day with an extended visit to Karawait Palace and enjoy sunset at Kandawgyi (Royal Lake) park. Drive back to hotel and free time at your leisure.
Day 3: YANGON - BAGAN - Enjoy a scenic journey to Bagan and transfer to hotel.
Day 4: BAGAN FULL-DAY TOUR - Stroll through the marketplace of Nyaung U, and get a glimpse into the lifestyle of Burmese people. Visit to Shwezigon, Annada, Thatbinnyu, Damayangyi, lacquer ware home Industry. Enjoy sunset around the temples.
Day 5: BAGAN - KALAW - Enjoy a scenic journey to an interesting drive up into the hills and across the Shan Plateau, through mountain fields to Kalaw.
Day 6: KALAW - PINDAYA - INLE LAKE- Visit to Pindaya’s limestone cave with its maze of chambers displaying more than 8,000 Buddha statues and local handicraft workshops. Continue to Inle lake, famous for its unique leg-rowers.
Day 7: INLE LAKE FULL-DAY TOUR - Enjoy a boat trip on the lake and observe the beautiful floating market and floating gardens. Visit the rural market and observe locals and several minority groups wearing traditional costumes trading farm produce which makes it a jolly experience. Visit to Indein pagoda complex, very impressive ruins of hundreds of ancient pagodas.
Day 8: INLE LAKE - YANGON - After breakfast at the hotel, return back to Yangon and transfer to hotel.
Day 9: YANGON TOUR - After breakfast at the hotel, visit Bogyoke Aung San Market (formerly Scott’s market, closes on Monday and public holidays) and give opportunity to do some shopping with hundreds of food, clothes, handicrafts, and gems stores. Transfer to airport for international departure flight.
Departure Point :Airport/Port/Hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/23/2020 - 7/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Airport/Port/Hotel in Yangon
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please bring comfortable walking shoes. Sandals and flip-flops are recommended.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact during will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- Children ages 0 to 2 year old are free of charge when sharing the same bed as parents; if infants require their own bed, they must be booked as adults.
- Please dress modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended when visiting religious sites
- Tours which travel during Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Myanmar New Year (April 13 – 17) will be charged a peak season surcharge which will be advised upon confirmation.
- Tour with double room accommodation; if a group with an odd number of people books double-room accommodation, one person will stay in a single room, and the extra single-room price will be included in the overall price of the tour.
- Please feel free to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call at 1-604-603-1966 or 95-9-5168165 should you have any questions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.