9 Days Rwanda Budgeted Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours
-akagera national park
kigali cuty tour
-nyungwe nationa park
-volcanoes nation park
- lake kivu and coffee plantations
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chimpanzee permits.
- city tour
- Boat cruise fees
- Dian Fossey hike/ Bisoke hike
- Canopy walk
- Museum fees
- Transport cost.
- Golden monkey fees
- 8 nights 9 days full board accommodation.
- Full time English speaking guide and his allowances.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Any other activity indicated in the itinerary.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visa fees
- beers and liquors
- laundry, tipping ofstaff, and other costs of personal nature.
- Gorilla permits
- Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe National park.
In the morning, you will be picked by the tour guide and set off a scenic
drive to Nyungwe National park. You will have en route visit to Nyanza
Kings palace for cultural visit, Butare national museum, Murambi genocide
museum among others. Proceed and reach Nyungwe in the evening for dinner
and overnight at Emeraude Kivu Resort
Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking and afternoon Forest Canopy walk.
In the morning, you will set off to the forest for chimpanzee tracking
adventure. Embark to the hotel for lunch and in the afternoon, go for
forest canopy walk. Dinner and overnight (Day 1).
Day 3. Transfer to Kibuye
In the morning, you will check out and transfer to Kibuye on the shores of
L. Kivu. Upon arrival, take a tour to the Napoleon island to see the bat
caves and later return to the main land. Overnight at Moriah hill hotel
Day 4: Spend the morning looking around Kibuye and transfer to Gisenyi later
In the morning, spend your time visiting the town of Kibuye and later
around noon, transfer to Gisenyi on the north western shore of L. Kivu.
Overnight at Paradise Malahide
Day 5: Visit the Coffee plantations
In the morning, visit the coffee plantations and check out the coffee
production process experience. If there is time, visit the town of Gisenyi
and check out the possible opportunities for investment. Overnight at at
your hotel (Day 4)
Day 6: Boat cruise and transfer to Volcanoes NP
In the morning, you will go for a boat cruise up to the hot springs and
later return to transfer to Volcanoes NP in Musanze. Overnight at Davinci lodge / Gorilla Solution lodge
Day 7. Dian Fossey hike/ Bisoke hike
Today, you will be driven to the park headquarters for
briefing for Dian Fossey grave hike or Mt. Bisoke hike.You will
return in the evening for dinner and overnight at Day 3.
Day 8. Gorilla tracking and afternoon cultural walk.
Early morning, with packed lunch, you will go to the park headquarters for
briefing before embarking on the gorilla tracking adventure. In the
evening, you will go for a cultural walk to Iby'wachu for cultural visit
where you will learn more about the Banyarwanda culture. Dinner and
overnight (Day 3).
Day 9. Golden monkey tracking, transfer back to Kigali and city tour.
Early morning, you will go for golden monkey tracking, enjoy them play in
the forest. On return, transfer to Kigali for city which will include Gisozi genocide memorial and others places You will then
transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.