9 Days Rwanda Gorilla Luxury Safari
• Gorilla permits
• Chimpanzee permits
• Colobus monkey tracking fees
• Game drive and boat cruise in Akagera Nation park
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chimpanzee permits
- Colobus monkey tracking fees
- Game drive and boat cruise.
- Transport cost
- 8 nights 9 days full board accommodation.
- Full time English speaking guide and his allowances.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Any other activity indicated in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- Relevant government taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Meals and accommodation in Kigali
- Visa fees,
- Flight fares,
- Beers and liquors, beverages, laundry, tipping of staff, and other costs of personal nature.
- Gorilla permits
- Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe National park.
In the morning, you will set off a scenic drive to Nyungwe National park and Reach Nyungwe in the evening for dinner and overnight at Emeraude Kivu Resort
Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking and afternoon canopy walk
In the morning, you will set off to the forest for chimpanzee tracking adventure. Embark to the hotel for lunch and in the afternoon, go for forest canopy walk. Dinner and overnight at Emeraude Kivu Resort .
Day 3: Nature walk and Colobus Monkey tracking
After having breakfast,you will go for a nature walk in the forest where You will hike up to the water falls as you learn more about the bio diversity of Nyungwe forest. After lunch, you will go for colobus monkey tracking. Colobus monkeys are other rare but amazing primates that live in Nyungwe forest. Dinner and overnight at Emeraude Kivu Resort
Day 4: Transfer to Gisenyi and a boat trip
You will have breakfast and transfer to Gisenyi on the northern shores of lake kivu where you will take a boat trip along this lake and later return to your lodge to relax. Meals and overnight at Kivu Serena hotel
Day 5: Transfer to Volcanoes national park and Nature walk
Early morning, you will set off a spectacular drive to Volcanoes national park with stop overs for photography and lunch and go for a walk along the twin lakes of Bulera and Ruhondo. Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Solution lodge / DaVinci lodge
Day 6: Gorilla tracking and afternoon cultural walk.
Early morning, with packed lunch, you will go to the park headquarters for briefing before embarking on the gorilla tracking adventure. You will be allowed in the presence of the gorillas for an hour and later return to the park headquarters. In the evening, you will go for a cultural walk to Iby'wachu for cultural visit where you will learn more about the Banyarwanda culture. Dinner and overnight at at Five Volcanoes lodge
Day 7: Golden Monkey tracking and Transfer to Akagera national park
Early morning, you will go for golden monkey tracking. Golden monkeys are rare primates that can only be found in the Virunga massif. On return, you will transfer to Akagera national park for meals and overnight at Akegara game lodge
Day 8: Game drives & Boat Cruise
After breakfast, you will go for a game drive where you will see a number of wildlife species including elephants, giraffes, antelopes, lions as well as a number of birds. In the afternoon, you will catch up a boat cruise along lake Ihema where you will view a number of hippos and other aquatic wildlife species. Dinner and overnight at Ruzizi Tented Camp
Day 9: Transfer to Kigali
You will have breakfast and exit the park for a transfer back to Kigali for a drop off at your hotel
End of safari
Departure Point :At Airport or Your designated Location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.