9 Days short and Easy Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking in Nepal
Witness the heavenly Nepal and its gorgeous geographical as well as cultural attractions in short duration saving your money and time. The Ghorepani Poonhill Trek falls within the Annapurna Trekking trail. The major highlights of this short trek are the stunning views of Mountain range during sunrise and sunset. The Poon Hill offers the magnificent view of sun rays kissing the tip of Himalayas which has been globally famous among trekkers. If you are planning to witness the surprises of the magnificent Himalayan, hilly and farming landscapes of Nepal along with the short trekking taking you to green lush forests, rivers, waterfall and traditional human settlement then Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking is the best option for your trekking in Nepal.
High lights of this trip!
• Himalayan sunrise viewpoint of Poon Hill
• Cultural Programs
• Panoramic view of mountains
• Delightful short trekking route
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport picks up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Two night’s deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking). 2 night standard accommodation at Pokhara.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu by drive by Tourist bus
- By car from Pokhara to trek starting point and trek ending point to Pokhara.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples)
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel
- Insurance company.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag & sleeping bag if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's excluded :
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters).Heartily welcome to country of Himalaya. One of Welcome Nepal Treks team member will pick you at the Tribhuvan intl. Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (823m), 6 hours drive.Today early morning drive to Pokhara by tourist bus. The bus goes through beautiful countryside and stop twice on the way for the breakfast and lunch.After arriving in Pokhara, you can freely explore the Lakeside area and it`s surrounding. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga (1,577m), 1 hour drive and 4 hours walkToday wake up around 7 o`clock and have breakfast at the hotel. Then star our trip with an hour drive to Nayapul. Nayapul is the starting point of our trek.Walking along Modi river, we soon reach Birethanti and then head up the main trail to Tikhedhunga. Tikhedhunga for the overnight at tea house lodge.
Day 04: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2,850m). 6~7 hours walkToday is one of the tough day of our trip. After breakfast we start our trek with steeply ascends to the Ulleri all the way through stone steps. On the way, Annapurna South(7219m), Hiunchuli(6441m). Beautiful villages with the amazing landscape and the mountain view are the attraction today. It is a pleasant walking through rhododendron and oak forests. We take our lunch at Banthanti where Mt. Fishtail(6993m) can be seen and then continue our trek. After walking long up hill, finally we arrive in Ghorepani for the overnight tea house lodge.
Day 05: Hike to Poonhill and trek to Tadapani (2540m), 6-7 hours walkToday is a special day of our trip. Early morning hike to Poonhill for about an hour. Poonhill is the place which offer wide range of Himalayan Panorama of Manaslu, Annapurna & Dhaulagiri. The sunrise over Himalaya is really great. After having great time Poonhill, return to Ghorepani for breakfast and then continue our trek to Tadapani for overnight at tea house lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Ghandruk(1940m), village tour in the eveningToday we have short trekking to Ghardruk. It is easy and pleasant walking through forested path, almost all the way down. 3 hours walk with occasional view of Annapurna bring us in Ghandruk for for the lunch. Ghandruk is one of biggest & modern Gurung village offer great view of Annapurna south, Hiunchuli & Fishtail. Overnight at tea house lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Birethanti(1025m), and drive to Pokhara Today, it is easy trek to descend from Ghandruk all the way to Kimchi and crossing Seulibazzar via Birethanti and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu. After Breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. After arriving in Kathmandu, guide will transfer to Hotel. Until evening, you can relax and explore the Thamel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 09: Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.You will be transferred to the international airport for your final departure
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guide will come airport with guest name plate for pick up. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.