9 Hour Zip Line Beer and Private Wine Tour from Bay Area
Enjoy a day of fun with your own chauffeur and executive black Sedan or SUV taking you from your hotel/residence in San Francisco to zip lining and Canopy Walk Tour in the forest of Sonoma followed by a custom beer and wine tour experience of the Russian River and Sonoma county area.
Your day starts with your assigned chauffeur arriving at your doorstep or hotel in San Francisco and whisking you away to Sonoma Valley to zip Line just East of the coastal mountains in the forests of Guernville.
On the way to the zip line site, we are more than happy to stop off at the North point of the Golden Gate Bridge to take photographs of your group and the bridge!
Once finishing zip lining, your group is taken to up to a handful of Russian River's greater wineries with great food as well as complimentary (and contingent complimentary) wine tastings.
Once finishing wine tastings for the day, your group will be driven back to your hotel/residence in San Francisco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pre-travel consultation to plan and customize your group's itinerary and tour experience
- 1 bottle of red or white wine
- Optional group photograph service on the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels/residences within a 15-mile radius of San Francisco
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- zip line fees (ranging from $79-100 per person)
- Gratuities (standard 20% gratuity charged on total gross amount after trip completion)
- Additional time past the first 9 hours
- Airport pickup
- Wine Tasting fees
- Entry/Admission - Sonoma Canopy Tours
- Entry/Admission - Korbel Champagne Cellars
- Entry/Admission - La Crema Estate at Saralee's Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Francis Ford Coppola Winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sonoma Canopy Tours, 6250 Bohemian Hwy, Occidental, CA 95465, USA
Sonoma Zipline and More.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Korbel Champagne Cellars, 13250 River Rd, Guerneville, CA 95446-9538
Famous Californian Champagne Maker. Deli on-site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Crema Estate at Saralee's Vineyard, 3575 Slusser Rd, Windsor, CA 95492-9638
Great Pinot and relaxing atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Francis Ford Coppola Winery, 300 Via Archimedes, Geyserville, CA 95441-9325
Famous Director's Estate and Winery .
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is NOT a bus tour. This experience is privately for your group reservation only.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Several vehicle options are available to accommodate parties of up to 21 people
- Reservations larger than 7 people should contact the tour operator for additional details per group size
- Canopy Tour availability subject to change. Concierge will confirm all availability pertaining to reservation date via phone and email with customer.
- PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOMERS WITH MOTION SICKNESS, CAR SICKNESS : POSSIBILITY SICKNESS FROM SCENIC TERRAIN DRIVING. SUPPLIER REQUIRES CREDIT CARD ON FILE BEFORE DEPARTURE.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.