9 Tastings - Private food & wine walk through historical Tbilisi with
Discover the flavors of Georgian cuisine and enjoy an unforgettable tasting adventure on this 4 hours tour through the best of Tbilisi´s food scene.
Follow your food-loving guide through the backstreets of Sololaki - an eclectic and historical neighborhood full of hidden gems.
Along the route you will visit different eateries and have a minimum of 9 must-taste foods, among them the juicy khinkali, the aromatic chacha and the delicate walnut salad.
Enjoy a tour full of culinary, cultural and historic anecdotes as you discover the best flavors of Tbilisi with a local insider.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide with affinity for food and wine
- Minimum 9 tastings of food and drinks, e.i. khinkali, chacha, beans, chicken salad, natural wine etc
- Vegetarian options available
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transfer to and from the meeting point
- Any additional food or beverages (but the menu is so full, you won´t need it)
- Stop At: Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
You will stay in the historical part of Tbilisi, full of eclectic architecture and hidden gems
Duration: 4 minutes
Pass By: Parliament of Georgia, Shota Rustaveli Ave, 8, Tbilisi Georgia
One of our stops is next to the parliament building, built in 1938.
Stop At: Kashveti Church, Shota Rustaveli, 9 opposite Parliament, near National Museum of Georgia, Tbilisi 0108 Georgia
One of the most beautiful churches in Tbilisi - on the outside, as well as on the inside - you are welcome to take a look at the unique frescoes led by your guide.
Duration: 15 minutes
• Eggplants with walnuts - A not to miss starter - delicious and healthy
• Khinkali dumplings - The signature dish of Georgian cuisine - savory and juicy dumplings
• Chacha shot - Chacha or as we call it - the liquid happiness
Departure Point :1-3 Aleksandr Pushkin St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimal drinking age is 18 y.o.
- If you have any food allergies or diet restrictions, please inform us
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.