90-min Buggy Tour in Almuñecar with Picnic
Have a fantastic day out and see the real Andalucian countryside. With Spectacular views above the La Herradura bay, and visibility stretching far up the Costa Del Sol & Costa Tropical.
Enjoy an Andalucian picnic and soft drinks in the mountains.
You will want to take advantage of the wonderful photo stops to secure your memories of this amazing tour.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - picnic and soft drinks for 2 people
- 2 seater 4 x4 500cc buggy
What's excluded :
Starting from the town of La Herradura and then climbing to an altitude of 1400 ft (450m), winding along narrow roads and tracks passing through the old village of Cerval you will see spectacular views over the town of La Herradura and the beautiful bay. Stopping at a scenic spot to take photos and enjoy soft drinks and an Andalucian picnic.
You will be going off road on to tracks to complete the return journey to the buggy base.
Departure Point :Paseo Andrés Segovia, 55, 18697 Almuñécar, Granada, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No children under the age of 4 years old
- All drivers must be 21 years of age have a full car driving licence with them on the day of the tour.
- All drivers must wear suitable shoes for driving ie. Not flip flops
- All prices are per buggy (1or 2 People)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All our buggies are cleaned and sanitised before every tour. Hand sanitiser is freely available to all our clients.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.