90 Minute Belfast Mural Tour
A unique and riveting journey into the most recent conflict in Irish history,
All of our guides have first hand accounts and experiences of life in conflict.
Belfast mural tours is a transport based tour with ample opportunities to stop, exit the vehicle, and take amazing photographs of the worlds largest outdoor art gallery. Accompanied by a local, certified guide our tour delves into the stories behind each mural, exploring the people, neighborhoods, and history of each one. Standard tours are 1.5 hours in duration but may be extended on request. Free pickup and return to your city center hotel is included.
Read our Tripadvisor reviews, many of our guests have spoken of the fun, laughs and Belfast Craic they have had with our guides
Tours in FRENCH and SPANISH are available, please contact us first for availability and costs.
Cruise port pick up add £15.00
Tour start times are 9.00am,10.00am 12.00pm 2.00pm,, please state when booking your preferred start time and pick up point.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if requested)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Belfast Mural Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belfast Mural Tours, 10 Sliabh Dubh Glen, Belfast BT12 7RZ Northern Ireland
This is a personal guided tour around the famous Belfast murals. Painted by ex-prisoners from both sides of the community, these murals tell individual stories of conflict, community strife, civil rights and unrest, stories of inspiration, prison protests and much more.
Your guide, using local knowledge, will relate stories to you in an understandable format, using photographs/video from the 1960s onward depicting the neighborhoods you will visit. You can almost feel the atmosphere as you stand at the exact spots these events took place on over fifty years later in the present.
Vehicles are new MPVs, fully air conditioned, comfortable and safe
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any City Center accommodation, cruise port or stationplease specify where you require pickupcity center pickup no extra costpick up or Return to places outside Belfast center incurs a cab fareAirports
- Belfast Intl Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Belfast City Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Belfast Harbour Marina, C/O Belfast Harbour Commissioners, Corporation Square, Belfast BT3 9DT, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 0 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour start times are 9.00am, 10.00am , 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm,
- please state when booking your pick up point and preferred time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ALL tours are private… Max 5 ppl per vehicle… Rear seat passengers only… Partition behind driver… Hand sanitiser provided… Vehicles sanitised before/after each tour… we request customers have their own facemask and gloves… Booking online to reduce cash transfer
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.