90-Minute High Decker Open-Top Bus Night Tour of Seoul
A shuttle bus circulates the course, starting with Gwanghwamun and ending with Cheonggye Plaza Station. Each rider is provided with an individual headset to listen to the tour guide in 11 different languages providing information about every stop. A single city tour pass guarantees an affordable and memorable 90 minute tour of Seoul.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Audio guide in English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Thai, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to any sites or museums
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The 90-minute high decker open-top bus night tour has a total of 10 shuttle bus stops:
• Gwangwhamun Station (a departure station)
• Mapo Bridge Station
• Seogang Bridge Station
• Gangbyeon Expressway Station
• Banpo Bridge
• Somesevit Island Station
• Dongjak Bridge Station
• Seongsu Bridge Station
• Hannam Bridge Station
• N Seoul Tower Station (A complex culture space in Seoul, where the clouds seem to meet with Namsan Mountain. It shows visitors the harmony of Namsan's nature, the 21st century state of the art, resting with leisure and various cultures. You will have 20 minutes of break and photo time here.)
• Namdaemun Market Station
• Cheonggye Plaza Station (Last Stop)
Departure is at 7:30pm and the tour ends at 9:00pm back at Gwangwhamun Station. You will receive audio headphones which provide commentary in the 11 language of your choice.
Departure Point :신한은행 신한PB서울파이낸스골드센터, 63-1 Taepyeongno 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :2-2 Taepyeongno 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No personal food or drink allowed
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.