90 minute - Tiki Boat Cruise in Tampa - BYOB
Cruise on a floating tiki bar down the Hillsborough River by skyscrapers, Tampa’s Riverwalk, and through downtown Tampa! Our one of a kind tiki boats are so much fun and the best way to experience Tampa. Let our coast guard licensed captain take your group on a one-of-a-kind cruise, all while sipping your favorite drinks.
Bring your own alcoholic beverages of choice, food or snack. We provide USCG certified captains, coolers with ice, and Bluetooth radio to play your favorite tunes. You can play your own music if you want.
Why pay for over priced drinks at a land bar, when you can bring your own drinks on a floating Tiki Bar!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cooler with ice and bluetooth radio
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - BYOB
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tampa Riverwalk, Ashley Street, Tampa, FL 33602
Our Tiki Boat will meet you at the Waterworks Park Boat Dock. Just south of Armature Works. Bring Your Own Drinks aboard and experience Tampa's Downtown Riverwalk, skyline, and local restaurant and bars from the water! The most fun and unique experience in Tampa Bay!
Pass By: Straz Center for the Performing Arts, 1010 N W C Macinnes Pl, Tampa, FL 33602-3720
Cruise by the Straz Center or take a cruise before your event to have a few drinks.
Pass By: Amalie Arena, 401 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602-5400
Cruise by Amalie Arena or take a cruise before your event or the big game to have a few drinks. Is there a better way to tailgate?
Departure Point :Water Works Park, 1701 N Highland Ave, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Boat is 15 feet wide, so groups may social distance by sitting on opposite sides of the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.