90 Minutes Naples Segway Tour
If you just want to visit Naples from a Segway perspective and don't have enough time for a full-lenght segway tour of Naples, then you will love this option. A 90 minutes segway experience that gives you the unique opportunity to see a lot of this amazing city in a little amount of time and to visit the main sights of Naples in only one hour and half. The tour leads you around the waterfront, Plebiscito Square, Toledo street, Maschio Angioino, San Carlo theatre, Vesuvio, Castel dell'Ovo and many more.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Segway training
- Tour Leader
- Audio guide
- Sfogliatella pastry
- Waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Everything not indicated as included
- This 90 Minutes Segway Tour is the perfect way to see Naples if you just have few time to spend in the city. Meet the experienced tour leader for a short training session on the Segway. Then, once you feel comfortable and confident enough to ride on your own, the guide will take you through an amazing segway adventure around Naples' main sights while the audioguide will provide you with all the relevant information.
Glide past the breathless waterfront, with the Vesuvius and dell'Ovo Castle in the background. Enjoy a short slalom between the trees and the fountains of the Villa Comunale, then zip up the lively Chiaia Street, with its shops and bars and admire some of the most beautiful buildings of the Neapolitan aristocracy (in Toledo Street). After crossing the City Hall Square, arrive at the spectacular Maschio Angioino Castle and listen the legend of queen Joan. Hop off along the way to snap photos of Plebiscito Square and enyoy the view of the see and the islands of the gulf.
Departure Point :Palazzo Fondi, Via Medina, 24, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (46 Kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos). All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- People can ride a Ninebot from ages of 16 to approx 70. For participants from 16 to 18 years of age we require a waiver to be signed by a legal guardian.
- You are not allowed to ride a Ninebot if you are pregnant
- People can’t ride a Ninebot under the influence of alcohol or any other additive drug
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Ninebot without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- You must be physically self-sufficient.
- We recommend you to bring a form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.