90min Brisbane River Cruise/Tour
Have a relaxing 1.5-hour river cruise along Brisbane River. Take advantage of several photo opportunities as you glide through the water and see iconic sights such as Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Brisbane City Center and Story Bridge. Learn about the colorful history and local legends through informative and entertaining live commentary as you enjoy morning tea (morning departure only). You have a choice of a morning or afternoon departure and the morning cruise includes an option to hop-off at Newstead to visit the oldest homestead or perhaps have lunch (own expense) at the famous Breakfast Creek Hotel.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour Sight Seeing Cruise
- Live commentary
- Morning Tea (10:30am cruise)
- Souvenir Map of Brisbane City
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Customs House, 399 Queen St, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia
Customs House originally built in 1889 at a cost of £38,346 by John Petrie & Son. It was originally used for the collection of customs duty and was opened in 1889
Pass By: Story Bridge, Main Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4160 Australia
The Story Bridge is a heritage-listed steel cantilever bridge spanning the Brisbane River that carries vehicular, bicycle and pedestrian traffic between the northern and the southern suburbs of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is the longest cantilever bridge in Australia.
The road across the bridge is named Bradfield Highway. The bridge connects Fortitude Valley to Kangaroo Point. The Story Bridge opened in 1940 and was tolled until 1947.
Pass By: The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Cruising down the river we go through the city and see all the historic and modern landmarks.
Pass By: River City Cruises, Southbank Parklands Jetty A South Bank Parklands, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
Southbank is very popular venue for locals and visitors. Man made beaches and swimming lagoons are very popular. The parklands consist of a mixture of rainforest, water, grassed areas and plazas as well as features such as the riverfront promenade, the Streets Beach, the Grand Arbour, the Courier Mail Piazza, the Nepalese Peace Pagoda, the Wheel of Brisbane, restaurants, shops and fountains.
Pass By: Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Popular with cliff climbers and absailers the area original supplied rock and gravel for the cities conmstruction.
Departure Point :Cultural Centre Public Pontoon, Cultural Centre Boardwalk, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.