90min Segway Small Group Tour in Malaga
If you want to see it all and you feel a bit adventurous, THIS is your tour! Our segways are very easy to control. Within 1h30, we experience great sensations while seeing the best sites of Málaga. We designed this tour for you to have fun and not missing any (interesting) spots! Among other things, we discover the city center, the hart of Malaga, the Gibralfaro forest up to the hill. On the top of the hill, we have a little break to enjoy the most AMAZING view over the bay! The third part of our journey goes along stunning beaches, the port, and the famous Palmeral de las Sorpresas. During the tour, we give you a lot of tips about Malaga, and all the info you need to enjoy your stay in our beautiful city. A complete tour and a must-do here!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guide tour
- Big smile
- Pictures of the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Calle Larios, Malaga Spain
Larios street Biggest and most important pedestrian street of Málaga, the place to buy luxury items!
Pass By: Malaga Cathedral, Calle Molina Lario 9, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Cathedral of Málaga is a magnificent Roman Catholic church in the heart of the city. A great example of the Renaissance architectural tradition. As impressive than beautiful!
Pass By: Teatro Romano, Calle Alcazabilla 8 Al Pie del Monte Gibralfaro, Junto a la Alcazaba, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Roman Theatre of Málaga is one of the most beautiful and impressive remaining symbols of Roman life in the city center.
Pass By: Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Malaga Spain
Meet Pablo Picasso and see one of the main square of the city, full of life surrounded by an amazing architecture
Stop At: Mirador del Gibralfaro, Camino Gibralfaro s/n, 29016 Malaga Spain
Probably one of the best part of the tour... We ride our segways inside the Gibralfaro´s forest up to the top of the hill. During the journey, you get to discover beautiful sceneries over the city. On the top of the hill, we have a little break to enjoy the most amazing view over the bay!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Malaga Beach, 29016 Málaga, Spain
We ride along Málaga sealine for you to enjoy the view over the best beach of the city, the perfect climate and, lifestyle.
Pass By: Puerto de Malaga, Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29016 Malaga Spain
We finish our tour riding our segways along the best beach in the city, the port and, the Palmeral de Las Sorpresas.
Departure Point :E-bike Malaga - Electric bikes, segways, bicycles, tours, rentals, sales, repair shop, Calle Casas de Campos, 2, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight: 28kg
- Maximum weight: 110kg.
- Wear flat shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Kids under 28kg can come on a baby seat or kart attached to an electric bike
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Max. of 2 customers in the shop at once.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.