9/11 Memorial, Ground Zero Tour with Optional One World Observatory Ticket
Gain a deeper understanding of the events surrounding the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, and the acts of heroism that rallied a nation on this 90 minute walking tour of Ground Zero.
A certified guide with a personal connection to the events shares firsthand stories as you explore the site of the former World Trade Center and the National 9/11 Memorial, where you can pay tribute to the lives lost.
You may also upgrade your tour to include a pre-reserved ticket to the One World Observatory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide with a personal connection to the events of 9/11
- Admission to the One World Observatory, if option selected
- Guided visit to 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
What's excluded :
- 9/11 Museum (upgradable on site)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
We will start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Oculus, 33-69 Vesey St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10003
See this grand entrance to the new WTC Transportation Hub.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: FDNY Memorial Wall, 124 Liberty St, New York City, NY 10006-1008
Listen to the heroic stories of the emergency responders.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
End your day with a trip to the highest building in the Western Hemisphere! PLEASE NOTE: Ticket included only if option is selected.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Pay your respects to those who lost their lives in the World Trade Center. PLEASE NOTE: Museum entry is not included in this tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Return Detail :One World Observatory, 117 West St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- One World Observatory entrance is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Also note, in case you are approached by street booksellers, they are not affiliated with us
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.