_Korea Traditional Market_ Gwangju Songjeong Market
Join this tour to wow you ! We're gonna Gwangju and eat a lot!
1. Round-trip transportation: KTX 2.Admission tickets of tour site, activities.
10:20 AM SRT Suseo station
12:12 PM Gwangju 1913 Songjeong Day market
1:30 PM Gwangju Biennale 1st : 광주아시아문화전당 전시관
3:30 PM Gwangju Biennale 2nd : 광주비엔날레전시관
5:03 PM Tea Time at 수향다온 & sightseeing the night view
7:30 PM Gwangju 1913 Songjeong Night market
21:09 PM Return to Seoul : SRT Gwangju songjeong station
22:56 PM Arrival at Seoul : SRT Suseo station
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Round trip transportation - SRT Express train
What's excluded :
- 1. Personal expense
- 2. Meal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winterfriend, Seoul 04025 South Korea
Songjeong Station Market was opened in 1913, in connection with the opening of Gwangju-Songjeong Station. For many years, the market was the go-to-place for necessary items and produce, but with the increase of large marts in the 1990s, people began to visit traditional markets less and less. In order to increase the liveliness of Songjeong Station Market and showcase the difference between large marts and a traditional market, the entire space was redesigned around the theme of time.
The redesigned 1913 Songjeong Station Market, located just across the street from Gwangju-Songjeong KTX Station, has a bright appearance with modern-styled architecture and signboards detailing the history of the various shops. Visitors can enjoy all the classic market foods here, such as hotteok (hot griddle cakes), gyeran bap (rice with egg), and eomuk (fisk cake).
Gwangju Biennale Founded in 1995 in memory of spirits of civil uprising of the 1980 repression of the Gwangju Democratization Movement.
Departure Point :SRT Suseo station
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :SRT Suseo
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary may be subject to be changed due to unexpected circumstances.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.