A beautiful day on the Inle Lake!
Boat trip over the Inle Lake is so relaxing and you'll be having a great relaxation in the middle of beautiful nature. Intha people are busy at the boat jetty in Nyaung Shwe where we'll start our trip. Tomato trading as well as calling to passengers by boat men are first impression of our day trip to Inle Lake. Fishermen, floating gardens, leg-rowers are moving around the lake. A beautiful day on the lake is speechless and awe-inspiring with how Intha people put their great efforts in building their tilt houses on the lake and preparing floating gardens for seasonal plantations. Also we can study boat construction, black smith workshop, sliver smith workshop and lotus weaving factory in one of the tilt house. Guide will serve unique Intha foods on the trip. Villages, beautiful bridge in Mine Thauk and we'll also include the landmark temple visit Pgaung Daw U Pagoda. End of the day, back to your hotel.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Inle Lake
- Entry/Admission - Hpaung Daw U Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Mine Thauk Market
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inle Lake, Myanmar (Burma)
One of the most beautiful destination for nature and relaxation in Shan State, Myanmar.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Hpaung Daw U Pagoda, Taunggyi Myanmar
Landmark temple in Inle Lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mine Thauk Market, Located on the east bank of Inlay Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
Beautiful bridge to walk and see the stunning countryside view over the Inle Lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Nyaung Shwe boat jetty
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.