A bit of Venetian art and architecture (free tour to Murano included)
This two hours private tour is the perfect way to discover the art and architecture of Venice, away from the buzzing crowds, experience the hidden masterpieces in this glorious chocolate box city of delights.
If you have little formal knowledge of art or architecture but are keen to become fully immersed in the aesthetic beauty of Venice, then this is the tour for you!
Your expert guide will take you through the labyrinth of narrow alleys, “calli”, numerous bridges, winding canals and across wide picturesque “campi” or squares providing you with examples of the development of typical Venetian architectural genres.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A free visit to a glassfactory in Murano any time during your stay in Venice; value € 150,00
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- All no clearly mentioned as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo), Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo, 30122 Venice Italy
A magnificent gothic architectural structure, with the largest stained windows in Venice; well known by the Venetians for being the resting place of some of their Doges
Pass By: Santa Maria dei Miracoli, Campo Dei Miracoli, 30121 Venice Italy
A hidden jewel in this remarkable city of water. Recently restored, admire the renaissance façade and discover the origins of this unexpected miniature church
Pass By: Casa di Marco Polo, Calle Scaleta, 30121 Venice Italy
The former residence of Marco Polo, probably the most famous Venetian merchant, together with the surrounding Corte del Milion
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2/29/2020 - 2/28/2021
3/1/2021 - 2/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.