A BOAT TOUR to the TIJUCAS ISLANDS with the AMAZING UNDERWATER FLIGHT! FRESH AIR AND FREEDOM IS ONLY FOUND AT THE SEA!
Feel like a fish under and over the waters in the dazzling sea of Barra da Tijuca in front of the giant Gavea rock and Tijucas Islands! Hang on the boat or be the pilot of a board with a stingray-like wing, command an innovative equipment under and over the water flowing like a dolphin or glide in one of the Planafloater buoy options.
Practicing any type of Planasurf is easy, it will take you only a few minutes to become an expert! An instructor can guide you.
We will begin the tour with all the necessary instructions to perform the activity with safety and to a place that presents the best condition for the day.
We perform towing circuits for up to 5 people simultaneously in the water for approximately 20 minutes ensuring a delightful experience on board or in the water with no difficulties for any user.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Snacks
- Planasurf equipment
- Entry/Admission - Tropical Islands
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tropical Islands, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Tour through the archipelago of the Tijucas Islands, beaches of Barra da Tijuca, Joatinga, Joá and São Conrado gorgeous beaches. The Planasurf Tour starts at a pier off Barra da Tijuca Lagoon from where you board to a safe and comfortable ride, in a boat specially adapted for the activities, heading for the ideal place to practice Planasurf near the Tijucas Islands archipelago. Experience this sublime experience in front of the magnificent Pedra da Gávea and with a sweeping view of Rio de Janeiro's coastline from the sea.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Av. Min. Ivan Lins, 16 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22620-110, Brazil
2: Jardim Oceânico Station, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, 22640-020, Brazil
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.