A Camel Safari Through The Thar Desert Sand Dunes Near Bikaner
This guided desert safari on camels near Bikaner familiarizes the visitor with the unique landscape, flora and fauna of the Thar Desert. The environment supports a diversified group of species, such as lizards, snakes, deers, the Great Indian bustard, Blackbuck and the Indian Gazelle among others.
• Camel ride
• Thar desert flora & fauna
• Local village life
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide.
- Private air-conditioned transport.
- Hotel Pick up / Drop within city center.
- Camel Ride / Camel Cart Ride.
- 02 bottles of mineral water.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any kind of rides
You will be picked up from your hotel in the afternoon and be driven by private car to Raiser. This small village is located about 12 miles from Bikaner city.
Upon arrival you will mount a camel and take a ride into the Thar desert. You will also learn about the rural lifestyle and life of villagers in the surrounding environment. Camels, just like horses have been domesticated by humans and serviced them in various capacities since time untold. Enjoy this ancient transport as your guide familiarizes you with the rich desert environment these animals are so suited to.
You may catch a beautiful sunset before your tour concludes and you will be driven back to your hotel within the city center.
Departure Point :Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Civil Airport Bikaner, At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001, India
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates Oct 01 - Mar 31; closed between Apr 01 and Sep 30
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.