A Cooking Masterclass On Handmade Pasta and Italian Sauces
Hands on masterclass with a local chef that will teach you about traditional costume and habits of the roman people. In this masterclass you'll be able to learn how to make the famous italian handmade pasta and pair it with fresh sauces that will be made during the class.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - I will provide you top quality and selected ingredients to make fresh pastas and sauces.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Selected wine & coffee, water.
- Dinner - I will provide you top quality and selected ingredients to make fresh pastas and sauces.
What's excluded :
- ARE YOU READY FOR A ROMAN COOKING CLASS EXPERIENCE?
You'll be welcomed into my family home to learn the ancient and famous art of making handmade pasta. We will make pasta from scratch. We will be maximum 6 participants like in a real italian family to make everything more authentic :)
You'll be able to make traditional italian pasta such as Ravioli and Fettuccine and other pasta shapes too.
Using only the freshest ingredients, I'll also show you how to prepare the famous roman sauces: Amatriciana, Carbonara and Cacio & Pepe.
Of course, after cooking, we'll enjoy what we have prepared in a genuine Italian meal all together with complimentary wine and coffee ;)
* Vegetarians are welcome!
** Please inform me about any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
• Fresh handmade fettuccine w/ Cacio e pepe
• Spinach and ricotta cheese filled ravioli
Departure Point :Circonvallazione Gianicolense, 414, 00151 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.