a day at North Zealand Castle Tour
Travel 45km to the north of the island of Zealand to discover the spectacular Frederiksborg Castle, a former royal residence and now part of the national history museum.
There you wil lvisit the royal apartments, the golden chapel and the grand banquet hall.
Then continue in the north for a photo stop at the Queen's summer palace.
Finally you will arrive at Kronborg Castle, better known as Hamlet Castle for an outside visit to discover why this castle is so famous, at the narrow point in between Denmark and Sweden landmarks you can se the beautiful Baltic Sea in between both sides and if the time allow us we can also have a quick view of the little town of Helsinore.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- tips and gratitude
- We offer pick ups from specific hotels for those have difficult mobilities and elderly people
Our corporate hotels
Marriot, Tivoli, WakepUp cph
if you are on this condition please be at hotel reception 20min prior of the tour start and we will pick you up and drive you to start ingredients point The Souvenir Travel Shop
folding wheel chair and baby trollies are welcome
Departure Point :Banegårdspladsen 1, 1570 København, Denmark
Traveler pickup is offered
using our phone contact or the Souvenir Tourist Shop address
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.