A day in “Clos de los Siete”:
Michell Rolland is one of the most recognized and acclaimed winemakers in the world, as well as one of the fathers of Argentine Malbec. He founded the “Clos de los 7” project together with 6 friends, where some of the most exclusive wineries in the Uco Valley are located.
Our visit covers the wineries Monteviejo, Cuvelier Los Andes, DiamAndes and the recently opened to the Rolland public. Argentine wines with a French touch, exquisite cuisine, avant-garde architecture and millenary views at the foot of the Andes.
Our selection of wineries for the tour: Cuvelier, DiamAndes, Rolland, or Monteviejo.
* Wineries selection is subject to availability.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Visit and tasting in 2 wineries.
- Lunch - Gourmet lunch in a winery.
- Pickup in Hotel / Accommodation.
- Guide - Sommelier from Clos de los Siete.
- Transportation with registered driver.
- Entry/Admission - Valle de Uco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle de Uco, Tupungato Argentina
Our visit covers the wineries Monteviejo, Cuvelier Los Andes, DiamAndes and the recently opened to the Rolland public.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- El Plumerillo Airport, Mendoza Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.