A day in Peninsula Valdes - Regular service SIB
this is one of the best pleaces in Argentina to see natural wild life, and this time only for 02/13/20 for an unique price less than the ship offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual spanish / english guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- entrance fee
- WHALEWATCHING OR NAVIGATION
Route Duration: 10 hoursStops on the CALETA VALDES:
Attractions on the CALETA VALDES:
- Caleta Valdés
- Puerto Pirámides
- Istmo Carlos Ameghino
- Puerto Madryn
Operates: In the way to the Caleta Valdes we make 2 stops, one to see penguins, and the other to see elephant seals
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.