A Day in the Life in Rapa Nui
This full day tour takes you through the town of Hanga Roa and the countryside of the island, to discover what daily life in our charming island is really like with an unique opportunity to get up close and personal with the rapanui farmers, entrepreneurs, island elders ,school children and teachers, fishermen and families of the region. We include different methods of transportation used by locals, markets visit, meetings with community leaders, shopping opportunities of unique local products and a typical lunch where you will participate in the cooking process. A great day especially for those with an interest in photography, agro-tourism and cultural immersion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Easter Island, Easter Island
Our local guide will take you to different areas of the island where you will have the unique opportunity to interact with locals.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up for this tour will be from 8.15 am until 8.45 am in all hotels, hostels, camping sites and cottages.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.