A Day In The Life of Frédéric Chopin in Paris, Private Tour
If you like classical music, this is a rare opportunity to see a day in the life of Chopin, with a guide specialized in the Polish composer.
See how Chopin's legacy interacts with the old and the new in the city of lights.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Metro/Bus Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Philharmonie de Paris
What's excluded :
- Tips for the Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
You will see the outside of the house where Chopin died.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: La Madeleine, Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris France
The Madeleine Church where Chopin’s funeral ceremony was held in 1849- A major event at that time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Parc Monceau, 35 boulevard de Courcelles, 75008 Paris France
Admire the statue honoring Chopin in this beautiful park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Philharmonie de Paris, 221 avenue Jean Jaures, 75019 Paris France
Explore this present-day site for classical music, and see one of the Pleyel pianos Chopin played.
Optional Lunch (not included).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Polish Library in Paris, 6 Quai d'Orléans, 75004 Paris, France
The Polish Library is the most important place depicting the life of Chopin in Paris; see Chopin-related memorabilia and learn about his special bond to Paris.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pere-Lachaise Cemetery, 8 Boulevard de Menilmontant, 75020 Paris France
Visit Chopin's grave at The Père-Lachaise Cemetery (where his body lies – except his heart which now lies in his native Poland).
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :12 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Père-Lachaise, 75020 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.