A day in Wicklow with a private guide! Scenery, history, & hiking (if you want!)
This is a tour of Wicklow, given by someone who grew up here and loves it. The tour described is an outline of what we might do, but we have plenty of options. I can suggest other places to visit on our day, and can incorporate other site visits, within reason. I am a Driver/Guide so we have a car, have a guide, and can do what we like!! Sometimes I bring people to some of the lesser known spots - old bridges by dark rivers, or up a favourite mountain, or to a beautiful garden. Occasionally, I bring visitors to my family farm, where my father and brother enjoy meeting visitors, and showing them over the farm. This is a 300 year old farm house which has been in the family for 8 generations and sheep, cattle and poultry are kept. You will be expected to chat with the family and tell them where you are from too!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food, drink, and all admissions are not included in the price of the tour.
These gardens were rated as third best in the world by National Geographic! We will do a tour of the gardens and I will give you the history of the house, the family who lived here and the story of the gardens. (There is an admission charge here).
• Powerscourt Gardens and House, Enniskerry Ireland
• Wicklow Mountains National Park, Glendalough Village Ireland
• Glendalough Monastic Settlement, Ireland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I can pick up from your hotel, Dublin Port, Dublin Airport or a railway station. We will arrange the meeting place between ourselves when we correspond.Airports
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.