A Day Khustai National Park
Discover the natural reserve of Khustai that houses the Przewalski's horses (takhi). The takhi are direct descendants from prehistoric horses and the last ones that man failed to domesticate. Enjoy a rare meeting with the last wild horses of Mongolia and watch them in their natural environment.
per adult from
8 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- • Transfers upon arrival and departure
- • Guide service at all times.
- • National Park fee
What's excluded :
- • Travel insurance, medical insurance
- • Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Töv, Mongolia
• Visit of Gandantegchinlen Monastery. In the morning, lamas get together to pray. They will answer your questions at the Mongolian Buddhist Centre.
• Journey to Khustai Reserve that houses the Przewalski horses (takhi). Twilight is the best moment to observe them. We'll walk until the river where they drink, and observe them with no fear to bother.
• The park of the wild horses offers historical vestiges of the Huns with several archaeological monuments preserved inside the park. We will go and discover these remains of another time.
• Visit a nomadic family. Taste traditional dairy products. We'll have lunch with the family
• Back to Ulaanbaatar. Arrival in town and settling in at your accommodation, where you can rest a few moments.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.