A Day Tour in Terelj National Park and Chinggis Statue
Visit the Terelj National Park and Chinggis Statue with experienced tour guide, driver and good vehicle. Carefully picked highlights with lowest price.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour guide
- Car with driver
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Genghis Khan Statue Complex, Tsonjin Boldog, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
We will pick you up from your hotel at 9am and start our drive to Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex. Explore the statue complex, have a good panoramic view from the top of the statue. The Genghis Khan Statue Complex is currently the biggest (40m high) equestrian statue in the world. It is connected to Ulaanbaatar by a paved road with 54km.There is a recreation area, restaurants, and souvenir shops occupy the base structure. From here, visitors use an elevator or walk to the head of the horse through the chest and back neck of the horse, where they can have farseeing and good panorama view over the complex area.
The drive continues to Terelj National Park and we will have lunch at Ger camp. The National Park is by its natural beauty, forested alpine mountains and interesting rock formations (Massive wool-sack weather conditions) very well known.
After lunch we will visit a Turtle Rock formation. Turtle Rock, or called Melkhi Khad by the locals, is an interesting rock formation looking like a turtle. This giant rock formation is a popular spot for visitors to the area. There are you can ride a camel or travel on horseback around scenic nature.
Now, we will hike to Ariyabal meditation temple. The Ariyabal meditation temple is situated in the scenic area of Terelj National Park, 3 km from Turtle Rock. Buddhist Monks perform meditation, ritual for many years amongst beautiful and tranquil mountains. The temple is surrounded by scenic mountains with interesting rock formations and sits on top of the mountain. The entrance of the gate is accessible by car, hiking or on horseback.
Return back to Ulaanbaatar and transfer to the hotel around 6pm.
Meal: Lunch. Total distance (round trip): 180km, ~4 hrs.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From traveler's accommodationAirports
- Chinggis Khaan International Airport, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.