A day trip from MEKNES - VOLUBILIS - MOULAY IDRISS
A trip for a day through 3 hands attractions of Morocco. Departure from Fez at 9.00 am
This excursion will make you discover the ancient ruins of Volubilis, the imperial city Meknes and the holy city Moulay Idriss.
This excursion is ideal as an introduction to the heritage of Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Volubilis
- Entry/Admission - Moulay Idriss Zerhoun
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volubilis, Morocco
After leaving Fez, we will drive towards Volubilis an ancient Roman city and archaeological site. There, you could admire the ancient ruins and mosaics of this unique place. You will learn more about the history of the Roman city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moulay Idriss Zerhoun, Meknes 50353 Morocco
After visiting the ancient ruins of Volubilis, you will join Moulay Idriss, a holy city. There is the mausoleum of its founder.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Meknes Medina, Meknes Morocco
Enjoying the beautiful city of Meknes (ramparts, the main gate of Moulay Ismaïl and the main square, the tower of the royal palace, the royal training granary etc). Free visit for 1 or 2 hours to the Medina of Meknes
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in Fez.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.