A day walking tour at Capri (6/8 hrs)
Capri, the island in the Gulf of Naples, is famous for its steep terrain, exclusive hotels and shopping, which ranges from high fashion, to limoncello, up to handmade leather sandals.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide authorized with license in required language.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to monuments and archaeological sites are not included in the tour fee.
- Hydrofoil ticket and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Departure from Naples molo Beverello with hydrofoil about an hour's journey. Arrival at the port of Capri where you can visit the Blue Grotto with a boat tour (if the sea allows it). or go around the island and visit the coves with the various characteristic caves. The port of the island is located in the north and walking you can see bars, restaurants and typical shops where you can make a short shopping, from there you reach the beach of Marina Grande. The stage of the tour will take us to the main town of the island of Capri along the ancient stairway carved into the rock called the Phoenician staircase about 489 steps that reaches the top of the island. Stop in Piazzetta Umberto I, stop on the panoramic terrace on the coast, stop in the church of Santo Stefano, from the square the main street of the town called Corso Vittorio Emanuele III begins. 1371 following along the road stop Certosa gardens, stop at Parco Augusto, Public Garden full of trees and flower beds, with a superb view of Capri, the faraglioni and Marina Piccola. Stop anacapri in Piazza Vittoria, from this square you can travel via San Michele, stop at the home of Axel Munthe Swedish scientist and doctor who lived in Capri for many years now a museum with a beautiful garden and views of the coast. Stop at the Phoenician staircase panoramic view. From Piazza Vittoria you can take the chair lift that leads to Monte Solaro 589 meters offering a grandiose panorama of the Gulfs of Naples and Salerno.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Entrance corner of Hotel Romeo. Display of sign with name of reservation or agency (amalfitourcampania)Ports
- Porto di napoli
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to bring sun hat, sunglasses, wear comfortable shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- NCC driver GUIDELINES On taxis and on vehicles that carry out the rental service with driver, the passenger's seat next to the driver must be left free. In order to respect the safety distances, no more than two passengers can be carried on the rear seats. The driver must wear protective equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.