A Feast For Foodies In Madrid
Private and personalised Madrid experience with a specially handpicked Host. What better way to get an authentic taste of Madrid than to eat your way around the city with a fellow foodie? With your carefully matched Host by your side who is as passionate as you are about eating authentic local dishes and buying seasonal produce and regional speciality ingredients, discover where the local foodies head for their fix of Spanish classics and to shop for their favourite foods. Discover Madrid’s best kept foodie secrets: from hidden tapas bars to artisan delis, the best food markets to local cafeterias, we promise it will be delicious!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a Local Host
- 3 food stops and tastings + 1 beer or soft drink at each stop
- Exploration of your chosen area's food shops and markets
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza de San Miguel, s/n, 28005 Madrid, Spain
No foodie can leave Madrid without trying the olive, anchovy and quail’s egg pincho at La Hora del Vermú and fresh seafood from El Señor Martín.
Pass By: Malacatín, Calle de la Ruda, 5, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Pass By: 49145 La Encomienda, Zamora, Spain
If you prefer Vegan food a this restaurant is perfect
Pass By: Mercado de San Fernando, Calle de Embajadores, 41, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Bustling market with stands selling everything from produce & butchered meats
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/5/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a Host thoughtfully matched to you
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.