A foodie's tour on his own Lisboa adventure for small groups
Discover Lisboa's history, culture and landscapes while roaming around it's gastronomic secrets. Your local host Zé was born and raised in Lisboa, and after some leisure and work travels, lastly to Brazil where he met his girlfriend Priscilla. Keeping a home in São Paulo they easily decided to live in beautiful Lisboa. Zé always loved to introduce foreign friends to Lisboa the same way he does with his eatwith guests.
• Discover Zé's father Lisboa, the same way Zé did has a teenager.
• Discover the secrets Zé showed to his girlfriend shortly after her arrival in the city.
• Discover the eats and places where Antony Bourdain got it right (with portuguese guidance), and where he could have had the same right chosen bites in a better place
• Share with Zé any special interest food or city wise, and he will adapt the tour to your desires
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Delicious food you won’t find anywhere else
- Insider tips and recommendations from your local host
- The chance to try and buy local specialties
- Small group tour with a personal local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Discover Lisboa's history, culture and landscapes while roaming around it's gastronomic secrets.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations. Learn more about our guidelines: https://intercom.help/eatwith/en/articles/4055547-eatwith-health-and-safety-guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.