A Full Day In Vancouver: Private And Personalised
Vancouver is Canada’s most populous city, with the urban landscape surrounded by the North Shore Mountains, the Pacific Ocean, Stanley Park and other natural wonders. It's a city rich in history and culture, stunning sights and delicious food.
This full day walking tour will give you a true experience of Vancouver.
Within 24 hours after booking you'll receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you'll be assigned a like-minded host. Your host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes the city unique. You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personalized and private experience
- 8 hours with your host
- Walking experience ( if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options )
- Hotel meet-up (if within reasonable distance)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Davie Street, Davie St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
You can start your experience at the iconic Rainbow intersection of Davie and Bute in David Village, West End
Pass By: Coal Harbour, Coal Harbour, Vancouver, British Columbia
As a Private and Personalised tour you can enjoy the stunning views of this area has to offer and it's also a great place for kids to play in the park.
Pass By: Steam Clock, 305 Water St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1B8 Canada
You can take some photos at the Gastown Steam clock while learning about the history or of the area. Gastown is also perfect to area grab a bite if you are feeling hungry.
Pass By: Victory Square, 150 Hastings St W, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1G8 Canada
This memorial park offers history and culture insights.
Pass By: Chinatown, Chinatown, Vancouver, British Columbia
No matter what you enjoy Chinatown has it all - from the Millennium Gate to Andy Livingstone Park and the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
Pass By: Yaletown, 200-1226 Hamilton St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2S8 Canada
If you enjoy sport then a walk past the Rodgers Arena and BC Place Stadium is a must.
Pass By: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
In an visit to Vancouver, Granville Island is a must stop. From the Bridge to the Market its the perfect spot to end a full day tour.
Departure Point :Vancouver, BC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.