A full day trip into the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech & Ourika 7 waterfalls
If you fancy a gentle day out in the countryside , this is for you. You will be picked up at 9.30am from your hotel - or any where else you would like - travel out across palm tree plantations, olive groves and orchards, arriving at Tnine Ourika (Monday is souk day). Continue up the valley, to Setti Fatma where you can stop for a drink. You can then climb up to the waterfall and return for lunch (not included) at one of the many locally run cafes or restaurants. A further stop on the way back for a short walk, returning to Marrakech around 4pm. Price includes English speaking driver
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Non of these
- Private tour with an English & French speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- The pick up will be around 9:00 O'clock from your accommodation in Marrakech and we will head on to the direction of the Atlas Mountains, after some 45 minutes through olive tree groves we should get to the gate of the Ourika valley at the village of Tnine Ourika, where a Great Weekly market is set every monday where all the peoples living around come to buy their needs for the whole ( great activity). Once visit the market ( if monday). We will carry on our tour by visiting a lot of interesting places as in poetry makers , berber mills and a lot of other great places including the Argan Cooperative where you can witness women cultivating the Argan nut to make Argan oil, Argan butter, as well as the cosmetic products. The cooperative is run by women and a free tasting of the Argan products in the Ourika Valley Argan Cooperative is also offered . Moving through the valley we will visit Setti Fatma, a favorite weekend resort of many Marrakshis that is appreciated for it's beautiful streams and waterfalls. We will visit the famous tomb of Setti Fatma. During the middle of August an exciting four day festival takes place over the tomb and after the tomb, we will drive around the valley enjoying views of high green terraces, surrounding Atlas peaks, rocky village foothills and the seven waterfalls that surround the village. Before returning to Marrakech, option to trek along some of the pretty trails. If you seek adventure, climbing up rock carvings, gorges, and crests is an option.
Departure Point :The pick up point needs to be confirmed by guests and we will be happy to pick them up from any where they would like , it needs just to be confirmed
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Any where in Marrakech or nearby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.