A Fun Day in Olympia: Rotunda tour, Schmidt Mansion, Tumwater Falls
Hotel, pier and airport pickup.
One hour from Seattle, Olympia has a rich history as our State Capitol. Begin with a visit the Washington State Capitol Building. The Rotunda and Legislative Building are remarkable with every inch in beautiful granite. Inside you’ll also see the largest Tiffany Chandelier in the world during your 50 minute tour.
You’ll dine in downtown historic Olympia. The food is delicious and the beer is made using artesian water. Remember the Olympia Brewing Company slogan “It’s the Water, and a More”.
Next, choose between visiting the 1904 Schmidt mansion, Olympia Brewing Company owner. Included is a walk through Tumwater Falls Park with waterfall. Or instead, visit a National Wildlife Refuge and walk the trails and boardwalks. This is located at the mouth of the Nisqually River where it meets Puget Sound saltwater.
Traveling in our comfortable company SUV, you’ll enjoy this getaway to historic Olympia. This a private tour for you, 2-5 guests.
per adult from
What's included :
- Souvenir water bottle
- Entry/Admission - Washington State Capitol
- Entry/Admission - The Schmidt House
- Entry/Admission - Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Washington State Capitol, 416 Sid Snyder Ave SW, Olympia, WA 98501-1347
This is a 50 minutes indoor tour of the Legislative Building. The rotunda is magnificent with floor to ceiling marble and the world's largest tiffany chandalier. The campus is beautiful too.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Schmidt House, 330 Schmidt Pl SW, Tumwater, WA 98501-3338
This mansion was built in 1904 by the owners of the Olympic Brewing company. The grounds and stories by the docent are impressive and worth the visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tumwater Falls Park, 110 Deschutes Way SW, Tumwater, WA 98501-4072
This is a beautiful walk along a stream with waterfalls and interpretive signage.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge, 100 Brown Farm Rd NE, Olympia, WA 98516-2302
The Nisqually River Delta, a biologically rich and diverse area supports a variety of habitats. The Nisqually River meets the saltwater of Puget Sound to form an estuary. There are birds and sea life, and more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Seattle/Tukwila/Bellevue and SEA airport area hotelsAirports
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Pier 66, 2209 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.