A Glimpse of the Mekong with Cooking class by Vespa from Ho Chi Minh City
Famous for stunning sceneries and peaceful air, the Mekong in Vietnam is well worth visiting. In addition, the Mekong also attracts travelers for interesting cooking class. Do you want to explore it? Let’s join in an amazing tour of a glimpse of the Mekong with cooking class! It will be unforgettable experience.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vespa and driver
- Local English speaking guide
- Cooking class (with materials)
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mekong Delta, Mekong Delta
You will be picked up at 8.a.m at your hotel and join in an amazing tour discovering the Mekong with cooking class.
While being on the back of a Vespa, you will go via Nha Be, Long An, Can Giuoc on roads in tranquil villages to observe the Mekong landscapes as well as communicate with locals at each stop.
In this tour, you can pay a visit to Cần Giuộc market as well as local traditional production units: fish farm, rice wine, carpenter shop. And, you can experience visiting farms to pick vegetables up by yourself and go shopping in local market to prepare all necessary ingredients for your cooking class.
Then, you will attend a cooking class with English speaking chief and enjoy lunch cooked yourself.
Back to your hotel and the trip ends around 3:30 pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.