A half day Buggy driving tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
A half day Buggy driving tour on the rocky desert plains and through the palm grove of Marrakech, to explore the nearest villages that will surprise you with their hospitality, a welcome gift of a mint tea and snacks will be offered during the tour,
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On your Buggy, after picking you up from the nearest point accessible by the van to your Hotel or Riad, to begin the tour, first, you will need to practice and learn in 30 min how to drive during the tour, then, you will start the exploration and see the Berber villages around while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the High Atlas, you will stop at a Berber house for a mint tea and snacks where the hospitality of the locals will surprise you, continuing to the end point to join after the van that will drop you back to your Hotel Or Riad at the nearest point accessible by the van.
Pick up and drop off are included.
We offer two departures per day: Morning and Afternoon.
Departure Point :From the nearest point accessible by van from your Hotel or Riad
Departure Time :9 am or 3pm
Return Detail :From the nearest point accessible by van from your Hotel or Riad
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.