A healing course to enjoy the beauty of nature
★ Unforgettable trekking to Gamak Mountain & beautiful scenery
★ Walk on the suspension bridge and capture nature's beauty
★ Enjoy the stunning landscapes of Majang Lake
★ Byukchoji Gardens, depicting the beauty of the East and West
★ Enjoy delicious bulgogi, taste that you will always remember
Embark on a fascinating journey to Gamak Mountains. Visit Byeokchoji Garden a perfect nature getaway for urban residents & an important habitat for preservation of diverse plant species from home and abroad. Enjoy a delicious local bulgogi that will reinvigorate your body before trekking ! Discover Gamak Mountain for some trekking & relax while you enjoy the walkway surrounding the Majang Lake. Cross the longest suspension bridge of Asia (220m !) Capture Nature's beauty while in Gamak Mountains as the views are stunning
(09:00) President Hotel - Byukchoji Garden - Lunch (Bulgogi) - Majang Lake - Gamak Mountain & Suspension Bridge - Amethyst or Ginseng Center - Myeongdong Sending (17:00)
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English Tour Guide
- Admission Fees
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Byeokchoji Botanical Garden, Gwangtan-myeon, Paju-si, South Korea
The meeting between a nature-loving founder and an artist who dreams of artistic landscaping heralded the birth of a mural arboretum and transformed the natural beauty of the floor gardens into art.
The dazzling queen's garden, the ponds with fine rows of ramshows and foster buses, the perfect harmony between the serenades and casual bridges along the pond, the sculpture parks and art landscaping in the western garden give visitors a sense of admiration.
An arboretum depicting the beauty of the East and West gardens.
There are has about 50 to more than 300 dramas per year, movies, commercials, entertainment, and pictorial shoots taking place annually.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Majang Lake, 479-3 Gisan-ri, Gwangtan-myeon Majang Reservoir, Paju, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Paju City newly opened the Majang Lake area in March 2018 as an 'outdoor theme park', which is equipped with walking trails, trekking courses, camping sites, water sports facilities, shaking bridges, observatory, and cafes.There are beautiful flowers blooming in spring, you can do camping, see the starlight in the night sky, and fireflies in summer. Autumn is a healing season with the colorful fall foliage, and there is a pleasure to take a walk comfortably even in winter.Walking along the path of the lake, you can see wild flowers blooming in the cracks of the rocks, and when the daylight fades, the beautiful sunset glows on the lake and calms your daily heart.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gamaksan Chulleong Bridge, 48-6, Seolma-ri, Jeokseong-myeon Gamaksan Mountain, Paju, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Gamaksan Mountain in Paju, one of the five peaks of Gyeonggi Province, was called Gamaksan Mountain because of the color of the rock that is dark blue. In 2016, the bridge (the longest mountain bridge : 150 meters) in Korea, was opened and is still a popular place in the northern part of Gyeonggi Province.Gamaksan Mountain also has legends such as Imkeokjeongbong, Bithdol the Great, and has a beautiful view of the Imjingang River and Songaksan Mountain in Gaesong.Located on the ground where Gamaksan Dulegil begins, the floating bridge is a 150-meter-long mountain walk bridge across the valley of Seolmari.The most common mountain course in Gamaksan Mountain is to climb the ridge of the bridge, pass the Neungseon Valley, Akkwi Peak, Janggunbong, and Imkkeokbong Peak, and then return to the summit via Octagonal pavilion, Magchibong, and Ungyeongseon-gil.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :President Hotel, 16 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear Comfortable Shoes as you will visit a Hiking Area
- Please bring your passport on the tour date.
- Please note that there will be a lot of people at the Suspension Bridge during the Weekend
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travel information form to fill in
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.