A hike to the Devil's Saddle
A hike to the Devil’s Saddle, promontory that is one of the symbols of the city, from where we will enjoy stunning views over the Gulf of the Angels.
Immerse in the scents and aromas of the Mediterranean Maquis, we will retrace the history of the city in a pleasant walk through archaeology and nature, up to the top, where we will see the ruins of the Temple of Astarte, ruins of the Tower of Sant’Elia, of a fort of the II World War, a Roman cistern and a Punic one.
This walk is a very easy hike on uneven ground. We suggest to have trekking shoes or trainers and to carry at least 1l of water, a hat and suntan lotion in summertime.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guida turistica abilitata
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cagliari, Cagliari, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
During the tour you could admire different view over the city of Cagliari, the modern part of it and the district of Castello.
You will also admire and get to know the history of the Calamosca Lighthouse and of th different fortifications in the area.
Pass By: Poetto, Vialle Lungomare Del Golfo, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
Enjoy the best view ever over the Poetto beach!
Departure Point :CAGLIARI1920 Store, Largo Carlo Felice, 76, 09123 Cagliari CA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.