"a journey in search of the Northern Lights" Ⓥ | Small group 8 max | Photography
This may be the beginning of a dream come true. Look no further, or read on if you are unsure!
As experienced guides, prior to every tour we have analysed the current weather predictions, for the highest chances to see the Northern Lights. We pick you up at a central location, allowing us more time for finding, and seeing the Aurora earlier! With no two nights the same, our enthusiasm and dedication never fades.
Our custom built 4x4 tour van, is fully equipped with everything we may need in the arctic, allowing us to discover remote scenery, reaching the more calm and peaceful places. Most of the time this is a shorter drive to the surrounding coastal islands of Tromsø, or if needed a longer drive into Finland.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Extra Small Group, up to 8 guests
- New Comfortable Custom Built 4x4 tour van
- Organic Homemade Vegan friendly Soup w. Bread
- Hot Beverages
- Quality Tripods & Headlamps
- Aurora portrait
- Instructions on how to photograph the Aurora
- Professional Photos from the Tour
- Thermal Suits
- Hand & Foot warmers
- Drop off at your Hotel/Accommodation on Tromsø Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso Fjords, Tromso Norway
Our custom built tour van, is fully equipped with everything we may need in the arctic, allowing us to discover remote scenery, reaching the more calm and peaceful places. Sometimes this is a short drive to the surrounding coast of Tromsø, or if needed a longer drive into Finland.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Kirkegata 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.