A Journey in time: An audio tour through the lively Tudor city of Cardiff
This self guided audio tour helps you escape the modern city of Cardiff and picture what it was like to walk through the streets of the tiny but lively Tudor Town of Cardiff in the 1500s. Most (but not all) of the Tudor buildings are long gone, but thanks to historical records and maps we can piece together, as you meander through the city centre, what you would have seen, what dramatic events you might have witnessed, and who you might have been lucky enough (or unlucky enough!) to meet. Your journey back in time is helped with period music and sound effects to complete a magical journey of the imagination!
per adult from
40 to 55 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Museum of Cardiff, The Old Library Trinity Street, Cardiff CF10 1BH Wales
The tour passes by the Museum.
Pass By: Saint Mary Street, St Mary St, Cardiff CF10, UK
The tour passes along St Mary St.
Pass By: St John The Baptist City Parish Church, 3 St John St, Cardiff CF10 1GJ, UK
The tour passes by St John The Baptist Church.
Pass By: Cardiff Castle Grounds, Cardiff CF10 3RB Wales
The tour passes by Cardiff Castle.
Pass By: Bute Park North Road, Cardiff CF10 3DX Wales
The tour passes through Bute Park.
Pass By: Gorsedd Stone Circle, Cardiff CF10 3RB, UK
The tour passes by Gorsedd Stone Circle.
Departure Point :28 Working St, St Davids Centre, Cardiff CF10 2DP, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/16/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Bute Park, North Rd, Cardiff CF10 3ER, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.