A lesson in Ravioles!
An exceptional opportunity to put all the hands in the dough and live the tradition at 360 °. You will discover all the gastronomic secrets of the Varaita Valley. At the end of the experience there will be a convivial moment, in which you will taste your creations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to the museum
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
How do you learn about a place? Through the traditions, customs and customs that characterize it. That's why you'll go to Ravioles class at the “Lou Saret” farm.
These tapered dumplings are typical of the Varaita Valley. You will learn the original recipe of the Bellino valley (Blins in Occitan). The main ingredients of ravioles are Tumin dal Mel, potatoes, flour and eggs, while the sauce is usually butter-based.
After lunch, in which you will have the honor of tasting your Ravioles, you will head to Borgata Celle to visit the museum of Time and Sundials. The valley of bellino, composed of many small villages, is characterized by a strong presence of sundials. they were designed and created by the locals. They tell and keep alive the history of the valley.
• Museo del Tempo e delle Meridiane, Borgata Celle, 12020 Bellino Italy
Departure Point :Agriturismo Lou Saret, Borgata Chiazale, 27, 12020 Chiazale CN, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.