A Little Adventure Village Explore
. We will not pick you up and drop you off. But we provide all gears including high quality saddle. In this tour the clients start from the stable and end in the stable. Starting from the stable passing through small forests, Intha and Pa Oh ethnic villages, the view of INLE Lake from view point, the cultivations such as Gingers, Potatoes, Rice, Turmeric, Saffron and other vegetables and finally back to our horse stable. It will take around 45 to 1 hour from the beginning to end.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- We accommodate all necessary horse riding gears such as bridle,high quality saddle, helmet, long boots, etc...
- We also provide professional grooms.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- person use such as sun cream, sunglass, etc..
- Personal expenses and tips...
- The services which are not mention in exclude.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
Can See Inle Lake from different way.
Departure Point :Taunggyi, Myanmar (Burma)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.