A Locals' Drink Dat! Cocktail Tour
We will talk about the rich cultures, people, traditions and the spirits we've been drinking that date back to the 1700's. I'll infuse the tour with my family history and take you to bars that my family has been going to for generations!
From French royalty to Grand Terre pirates we will start the tour off classy and let the good times roll!
We will be touring around the Historic French Quarter and surrounding neighborhoods like the Treme and Marigny sipping on traditional New Orleans favorites like the Sazerac, Mint Julep, Hurricanes, the Haunted Bloody, Voodoo daiquiris and Nola brews in the best places where the locals drink! We start the tour off at the river with a local cocktail.
And yes we can drink and walk!!! Yep no open container laws here just 'le bon temps roulez' and drink up and take it easy!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - French Market
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Food and drinks will be paid for by the customer to keep costs down for all travelers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Market, 1008 N Peters St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3406
The French Market has many local food vendors, a local favorite is Loretta's who makes the best sweet and savory and beignets with a local twist! Also those adventurous eaters can try alligator, crawfish and raw oysters :-)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: French Quarter, French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
Cafe Du Monde
The Fauburg Marigny
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Woldenberg Park, 1 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/9/2020 - 11/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.