A Magical Night in Aswan Through The Nile
You will be picked up by our representative for the sound and light show at Philae, going by boat viewing the symphony of illumination. hear the story legend about Isis, Osiris, Seth, Hathor, Horus, the Nile and the history of Philae.
Have a tour by horse carriage, experience touring the ancient city of Syene in a completely different & more romantic way. Embark on a horse and carriage ride through the streets of Aswan and the city's center.
Enjoy the magical evening!
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Sound and light show
- Horse Carriage tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sound and Light Show - Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sound and Light Show - Philae, Philae Island, Aswan 0097 Egypt
Philae Temple Sound and Light Show, where the narrated journey of discovering the legends of Goddess Isis and God Osiris. you will go by boat to the island to view the magical sound and light show.
At Philae Sound and Light show, the Egyptian gods and goddesses resurrected before our eyes to tell us their life stories.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
Have a walk by horse carriage, experience touring the ancient city of Syene in a completely different & more romantic way. Embark on a horse and carriage ride through the streets of Aswan and the city's center. Your Aswan local tour guide, a real expert of Aswan, will enrich your tour with anecdotes and more fascinating information about Aswan. With nostalgic charm, he will show you the Corniche El Nile Street, the old Cataract hotel, the Coptic Orthodox Cathedral, the middle Class and poor people city side areas, as will enjoy setting in a traditional coffee shop, enjoy your free drink and watch the real Egyptian life, free time to stroll through the touristic Souk (Market).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.