"A Must-See" Anc. Epidaurus, Mycenae & Nafplion Premium Full Day Tour By Locals
This full day tour to Argolis area, is one of the most suggested places to visit in Greece. Historic paths, great landscape, blue sea, and picturesque cities and villages will come along with us during this "Must-See" tour. Corinth Canal and Apollo Temple, Mycenae with Cyclopean walls and the Palace of King Agamemnon, Nafplio town (first capital of Greece in the 19th century) with the Venetian fortresses around and Ancient Epidaurus, the home of the famous annual Athens Festival will certainly sign in your mind and heart for the rest of your life!!!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Official national guide(can be arranged in advance on extra cost)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site Mycenae
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
We start our tour driving by the Daphne Monastery (with unique byzantine 11th century splendid mosaics), continue to Elefsis (birth place of Agriculture where the ancient divine drama was performed every September in the presence of thousands of people attending the famous Elefsinian mysteries), the Corinth Canal and Isthmia and finally pass by the Ancient Corinth archaelogical site hosting the ruins of Apollo Temple. Short photo-stops at the Canal and the site.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Site Mycenae, Mycenae 21200 Greece
Then we will arrive at Mycenae, the legendary home of the Atreids that gave its name to the earliest sophisticated civilization in the mainland 4000 years ago.
Free time to visit the famous bee-hive Tomb of King Agamemnon and the Lion's Gate part of the awesome Cyclopean Wall. Mycenae was the powerful centre of the second half of the Bronze Age (1600-1100 BC), with its awesome Cyclopean Walls, its unique Lion's Gate, and the ruins of Agamemnon's palace where some series of the most tragic dramas took place.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nafplio, Nafplio, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
Leaving Mycenae we will head on to Nafplion, an old seaside sincerely picturesque town preserving all its old charm that has expanded up the hillsides in modern times near the north end of the Argolic Gulf. The city was chosen to be the first capital of modern Greece in 19th century. Nafplion is now the capital of the prefecture of Argolis and the province of Nafplion. Enjoy a pleasant walk with a light lunch or ice cream in a restaurant or cafe among the city's picturesque paths and, why not, get a nice handcrafted souvenir from one of the many art shops you will see!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
We will then continue our tour by having free time to visit the Sanctuary of Asklepios also known as the Great Theatre of Epidaurus, world famous for its acoustics. The theatre was designed by Polykleitos the Younger in the 4th century BC.The world famous for its excellent acoustics Theatre of Epidaurus, is amongst the most visited monuments from Athens. You will find yourself the reason for that while our expert guide (optional) explains you all the details behind historical and monumental sites.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait at your hotel lobby area for our driver. In case of a private address/AIRBNB clients shall be ready for departure waiting outside the property for the pick up.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Cruise Port
- Alimos Marina
- Floisvos Marina
- Zeas Marina
- Lavrion Marina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Luxury Mini Van 3/16/2020 - 1/31/2022
Sedan Car 3/16/2020 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.